IPE decking tiles
Ipe Decking Tiles: 2 Varieties for Ultra Modern Interlocking
Ipe decking tiles are another way of remodeling indoor and outdoor space.
Why not try this highly popular approach and cover the old-fashioned surface?
Due to the easy and quick connection system, any configuration can be cut in no time, either by professionals or homeowners.
Hardwood tile decking is well-suited for the following applications:
- Covering of existing decking
- Swimming pool decks
- Outdoor areas
- DIY projects
- Landscaping features
Ipe Decking Tiles: Custom Made for Creativity
Ipe is an exotic hardwood that is amazingly resistant to decay, rot and fire. Thus, it stands the toughest wear & tear in both commercial and residential places. Besides, Ipe tiles are milled and have an anti-slip surface. Typically, the wood ages gray or maintains dark brown color, if covered with a penetrating sealer.
Ipe decking tiles come as interlocking ones. So, to create the dreamlike deck is a question of a few hours. What's more, it's possible to take up a flexible interlocking design at any time.
10 Noteworthy Essentials
- The Ipe material is considered to be of the most advanced design today.
- The main component of 'Ironwood' decking tiles is plastic. This feature allows draining the water away underneath the deck. Besides, the interlocking tiles have molded tabs on both sides. So, every decking tile fits into each other.
- There are 2 different styles of Ipe decking tiles. The Colorado style is laid either in a straight or a brick pattern. The Sierra style is best suited for borders and centerpieces. Anyway, both styles can offer laying in either directions plus extra decorative features.
- Beside the styles, there are straight reducers, for providing smooth outer edges along the decking. For example, corner reducers clip to the outside edge and thus, give professional finish.
- Ipe tiles help you not to worry about the weather effects. Firstly, they have got the UV protection, due to polypropylene base. As a result, such surface can withstand the temperatures from -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C).
- The installation kit includes special corrosion resistant screws. They hold the decking slats on the frame in case of using the planks, but not the tiles. Both the planks and the tiles are covered with protective oil against fading.
- Ipe decking tiles measure 12 * 12 inches. Once the wood is in place, the procedure can be performed in no time.
- The majority of happy residents say this is probably the best idea for low maintenance decking in the world. No, painting, staining and rot, but only regular washing.
- Ipe wood tile decking design definitely brings any cracked and worn outdoor surface to life without fuss, effort and special tools. There is no need to be a professional builder to totally change the place.
- The modular decking with Ipe wood tiles lock so accurately and securely, that this is high time you welcomed superb durability and longevity.
Long live, the Ipe Wood!
Ξ 35 Photos of the "IPE Decking Tiles"
Ξ Related Post from "IPE Decking Tiles"